The organisation "Administration du Cadastre et de la Topographie (geoportail.lu)" is committed to making its website accessible, in accordance with the law of 28th May 2019 on the accessibility of websites and mobile applications of public sector bodies. This accessibility statement applies to: www.geoportail.lu
What is digital accessibility?
Everyone should be able to easily use and consult the information on a website or an app, in particular people with disabilities and/or using assistive software or specialised equipment (blind, partially sighted or otherwise disabled people).
The content listed below is non-accessible for the following reason(s):
Non-compliance with RGAA 4
- The language of the content is not correctly declared in the html code
- There is no avoidance link
- The menus are not accessible from the keyboard
- The color contrast does not respect accessibility rules
- Loss of content when increasing the size of the text beyond 200%
- The content is not structured correctly with the html h1, h2, hx tags
- The alternative image field is not filled.
- It is not indicated when links open new windows
- The title of the page does not correspond to the section in which we are
- Search is not accessible
- No site map
- In the forms, the compulsory fields are not indicated.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on 17 November 2020. The statements contained in this declaration are accurate and based on an effective conformity assessment of this website with the requirements defined in RGAA 4, such as a self-assessment conducted by "Administration du Cadastre et de la Topographie (geoportail.lu)".
Feedback and contact information
If you notice a lack of accessibility, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org: please describe your problem and the relevant page. We promise to get back to you within 1 month. In order fix the accessibility issue in a long lasting and reasonable way, the online correction of the accessibility problem will be privileged. If this cannot be done, the desired information will be sent to you in an accessible format according to your wishes:
- in written form through a document or via email;
- orally in an interview or over the phone.
In the event of an unsatisfactory response, you have the option of informing the Information and Press Service, which is in charge of the verification of accessibility, via its online contact form, as well as the Ombudsman, mediator of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg.
This statement is based on the document template defined in the implementing decision (EU) 2018/1523. This template is © European Union, 1998-2020 and is available under the following license: Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license.